- 3 Bedroom Freehold House
- Double reception room with feature fireplaces and exposed timber floors
- Potential to extend subject to planning and consents
- Close to excellent mainline and tube train links from Brixton and Herne Hill Stations
- Moments from Brockwell Park offering an amazing selection of sporting and lifestyle facilities
- Mid Victorian Property with period features and charm
- Large kitchen/diner with direct access to patio garden
- Highly desirable 'Poets Corner' Location
- Surrounded by artisan Eateries, Gastro Pubs and High Street retail
- OFFERS INVITED - Viewings are highly recommended
This spacious and well-proportioned 3 Bedroom Victorian house offers a wealth of traditional living and entertaining space. Boasting a generous double reception room and feature fireplaces, a bright south facing kitchen diner and direct access to a private and intimate rear patio garden and side return ideal for extending subject to permissions and consents. The first floor comprises of 3 double bedrooms and a family bathroom. Perfectly situated in the heart of the fondly know ‘Poets Corner', Barnwell Rd is a quiet tree lined residential street equidistant of the ‘bright lights' and hustle and bustle of Brixton to the north and within a few minutes walk of Herne Hill to the south. Surrounded by excellent transport links and lifestyle benefits of Brockwell Park this house is ideal for professionals and families looking for the best of both worlds.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Efficiency Rating (EER) current value 61, potential value 81
Environmemtal Impact Rating (EIR) current value 53, potential value 77