- BEAUTIFULLY REDESIGNED, EXTENDED AND DECORATED THROUGHOUT
- GENEROUS RECEPTION ROOM WITH FEATURE FIREPLACE AND PERIOD CHARM
- REPAINTED THROUGHOUT IN AN ELEGANT PALET
- IDEAL FOR FAMILIES
- MOMENTS FROM BROCKWELL PARK WITH ITS LIDO, GYM, SPORTING FACILITIES AND IDYLLIC WALKS
- ELEGANT 5 BEDROOM HOUSE WITH A WEALTH OF PERIOD FEATURES 2 BATHROOMS AND GUEST WC
- STUNNING FAMILY KITCHEN / DINER WITH DIRECT ACCESS TO REAR WEST FACING GARDEN
- QUIET AND ATTRACTIVE TREELINED ROAD CLOSE TO POETS CORNER
- CLOSE TO EXCELLENT LOCAL AMENITIES AND TRANSPORT LINKS INCLUDING BRIXTON TUBE AND MAINLINE STATIONS
- UNFURNISHED AND EXPECTED TO BE AVAILABLE BY EARLY OCTOBER 2020
Offered to let from approximately mid October 2020. This stunning 5 Bedroom family house boasts a sophisticated living and entertaining space including an elegant and spacious reception room with feature fireplace, an exquisite rear extension with direct access to the rear west facing garden, 5 generous bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and guest WC. Quietly located on an attractive tree lined street moments from the hustle and bustle of Brixton as well as the more gentile tranquillity of Herne Hill, Dalberg Road offers a wonderful best of both worlds scenario being close to both night life, transport and green space. On the fringe of 'Poets Corner' and within a short walk of Herne Hill the benefits include easy access to the Victoria line and mainline train services as well as lifestyle facilities of Brockwell Park with is famous Lido and fitness centre, adventure playground, ponds and sports courts. Offered unfurnished and expected to be ready for occupation by early October 2020.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The following are permitted payments which we may request from you:
a) The rent
b) A refundable tenancy deposit (reserved for any damages or defaults on the part of the tenant) capped at no more than five weeks' rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000, or six weeks' rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above
c) A refundable holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at no more than one week's rent
d) Payments to change the tenancy when requested by the tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
e) Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant
f) Payments in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax; and
g) A default fee for late payment of rent and replacement of a lost key/security device, where required under a tenancy agreement
Please call us if you wish to discuss this further.