- Stunning 4 Bedroom Semi Detached Victorian Home
- Offering Period Moldings, Exposed Wood Floors, Feature Fireplaces & Encaustic Tiles
- 4 Spacious Double Bedrooms, 2 Modern Fitted Bathrooms and a Cellar
- Generous Family Kitchen with direct access to the Garden
- Chain free
- Full of Original Features and Charm
- Bright and Sunny House with West Facing, Low Maintenance Rear Garden
- Potential to Extend Further subject to planning and consents
- Quiet and Tranquil Street Moments from the Transport & Amenities of Brixton, Tulse Hill & Herne Hill
Full of original features and a wealth of period charm, this elegant 4 bedroom family house offers in approximately 1620 sq/ft of light and bright living and entertaining space ideal for any modern family looking for excellent local amenities, transport links an d schools. True to its Victorian heritage, as soon as one enters the house via the beautiful lead light front door you will be greeted by an attractive en caustic tile hallway followed by a generous double reception room. The Main reception room boasts matching twin feature fireplaces, intricate moldings including decorative coving and cornices just as you would expect. The rear garden can also be accessed directly via french doors and the side-return. To the rear is a generous family kitchen / diner with range cooker and direct access to the tranquil rear garden landscaped with low maintenance decking and mature boarder planting. Upstairs the house offers 4 double bedrooms, all of which are decorated in tasteful neutral tones, 2 bathrooms and potential to extend further subject to planning and consents.
The property is being sold chain free.
Leander Road is a quintessential tree-lined residential street quietly nestled between Tulse Hill and Brixton Hill. Benefiting from a wonderful array of local amenities including gastro pubs, artisan cafes, both local supermarkets and large superstores, community green spaces and multicultural eateries. Within a short walk there are a wealth of major high street retailers as well as Brixton Pop, The Ritzy Cinema, Brixton Market and Brockwell Park.
Viewing is highly recommended.
This is a Freehold Property
Lambeth Council, Band F
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.