- 3 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- DESIGNER KITCHEN WITH QUARTS WORKTOPS AND BREAKFAST BAR
- SOLID WOOD FLOORS AND NEUTRAL DECOR THROUGHOUT
- FEATURE FIREPLACE AND GOOD STORAGE
- ATTRACTIVE VICTORIAN CONVERSION
- 2 MODERN AND WELL APPOINTED BATHROOMS (1 En-suite)
- OPEN PLAN RECEPTION ROOM WITH STUNNING SOUTHERLY VIEWS TOWARDS CRYSTAL PALACE
- CLOSE TO EXCELLENT TRANSPORT LINKS AND PERFECT FOR AN EASY COMMUTE INTO LONDON TERMINALS
- RECENTLY REFURBISHED TO A HIGH STANDARD
- APPROX 970 YEARS REMAINING
Three double bedroom, top floor Victorian conversion flat. The property has been recently refurbished to a superb standard throughout and offers a master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, two further double bedrooms and luxury family bathroom. The apartment offers a generous and bright open-plan reception room which benefits further from an attractive feature fireplace, a stunning fully integrated bespoke kitchen with quartz worktops and breakfast bar. In addition the reception room boasts attractive southerly vistas across the rooftops of Herne Hill towards Crystal Palace.
The flat is perfectly positioned on the crest of Herne Hill on the corner of Holmdene Avenue and would be considered within the highly sought-after North Dulwich Triangle. Prized for its excellent local schools and lifestyle, The North Dulwich Triangle is ideally located for commuters with easy access to both North Dulwich and Herne Hill Stations, a wealth of local artisan bakeries and delicatessens as well as a wide variety of restaurants, gastro pubs and supermarkets. Surrounded by green spaces including outstanding sporting and lifestyle facilities of Brockwell Park, The Herne Hill Velodrome, Dulwich Park to mention a few. Brixton, Denmark Hill, Dulwich Village and East Dulwich are all within easy reach via bus, walk or cycle. Viewing is highly recommended. Offered with a share of freehold and chain free.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Efficiency Rating (EER) current value 66, potential value 77
Environmemtal Impact Rating (EIR) current value 62, potential value 77