- 3 BEDROOM HOUSE WITH HUGE POTENTIAL TO EXTEND SUBJECT TO APPROVALS
- GARAGE TO THE SIDE OF THE HOUSE
- AMAZING PROJECT IDEAL FOR FAMILIES
- SURROUNDED BY EXCELLENT LOCAL AND MAJOR HIGH STREET AMENITIES
- ATTRACTIVE TREELINED STREET IDEAL FOR FAMILIES
- LARGE REAR GARDEN (APPROX 63FT X 31FT)
- 1920'S STYLE FREHOLD HOUSE
- MOMENTS FROM BRIXTON, TULSE HILL, HERNE HILL AND BROCKWELL PARK
- CLOSE TO EXCEPTIONAL NIGHT LIFE AND MUSIC VENUES
- VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL - This rare and exciting opportunity to create your dream home and reimagine a well-proportioned 3 bedroom 1920's house with large rear garden and garage on Claverdale Road, SW2. Boasting approx 1417sq/ft (gross) and a 63 ftl x 31ftw rear garden making it the perfect family project property.
In need of renovation and tlc, this attractive 1920's semi-detatched house offers a wealth of possibilities due to its current traditional layout and huge potential to extend and improve (subject to STPP). Boasting well-proportioned reception rooms on the ground floor and good sized bedrooms ideal for modern and growing families. To the rear of the property, the house offers arguably one of, if not the largest gardens on the street due to the additional footprint of the garage extending the properties' boundary. Claverdale Road is an attractive treelined street within an easy walk of both Brixton Town centre with its vibrant array of exceptional eateries, night life and great transport links, Tulse Hill and West Norwood are also only a short walk away both of which offer an excellent train services to London terminals as well as Gatwick and the South Coast. Claverdale Road is also within a moments walk of Brockwell Park with its wonderful sporting facilities, lakes, playground, Lido and idyllic meadows for leisure walks. VIEWINGS ARE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.