- ELEGANT EDWARDIAN HOUSE OF APPROXIMATLEY 2700 SQ/FT
- 6 GENEROUS DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- LARGE KITCHEN / DINER WITH SNUG SEATING AREA AND WOOD BURNER
- 2 LUXURIOUS BATHROOM AND 1 GUEST CLOAKROOM
- QUIETLY LOCATED MOMENTS FROM EXCELLENT SCHOOLS, PARKS AND TRANSPORT LINKS
- IN EXCELLENT ORDER THROUGHOUT
- 27 FOOT RECEPTION ROOM WITH FEATURE FIREPLACE
- ATTRACTIVE AND LOW MAINTENANCE LANDSCAPED REAR GARDEN LANDSCAPED
- EXCELLENT LOCAL AMENITIES INCLUDING WEST NORWOOD HIGH STREET, HERNE HILL, BRIXTON AND TULSE HILL
- TULSE HILL STATION PROVIDES EASY ACCESS TO THE CITY AND LONDON BRIDGE VIA THAMES LINK AND SOUTHERN
This impressive and substantial 6 bedroom Edwardian family home has instant curb appeal with its grand and attractive red brick facade. A generously sense of scale is immediate with a welcoming hallway with solid wood floors followed by a grand reception room of approximately 27' double reception room with feature fire place. To the rear of the house there is a stunning 23'x20' open plan kitchen / reception room boasts a range cooker, high spec work surfaces and all the usual luxuries and integrated appliances one would expect of a quality home. The family reception area of the kitchen boasts a cosy seating area with log burner followed by double doors leading into a mature landscaped garden.
Additional features include has two luxurious bathrooms a downstairs cloakroom, currently pained in neutral tones throughout and laid with quality natural wood flooring as well as a wealth of original features throughout.
Tulse Hill is nestled between Brixton, West Norwood, Herne Hill and Dulwich, it is a popular location among families and young professionals due to its excellent fast train links to the City via Thameslink and Southern and is a hub for many bus routes.
Offered freehold and viewing is highly recommended,
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.