- LARGE 2 BEDROOM VICTORIAN CONVERSION FLAT WITH GARDEN ON PALACE RD SW2
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION ROOM
- TASTEFULLY DECORATED AND IN GOOD CONDITION THROUGHOUT
- QUIET TREE-LINED STREET MOMENTS FROM TULSE HILL AND WEST NORWOOD
- EXCELLENT LOCAL AMENITIES INCLUDING; LOCAL BOUTIQUES, MAJOR RETAILERS, ARTISAN EATERIES, GASTRO PUBS
- APPROX 911 SQ/FT OF LATERAL LIVING AND ENTERTAINING SPACE
- LARGE KITCHEN / DINER WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- LUXURIOUS DESIGNER BATHROOM
- WITHIN EASY WALK OF HILLSIDE PARK AND BROCKWELL PARK
- APPROX 83 YEARS LEASE REMAINING OF WHICH THE VENDOR IS WILLING TO ASSIGN THE RIGHT TO EXTEND
A stunning 2 bedroom garden flat for sale on Palace Rd, Tulse Hill, SW2. This extremely light and spacious lateral conversion apartment within a very handsome and substantial double fronted detached Victorian house. Entered by its own front door, the property offers approximately 911 sq/ft of living and entertaining space, comprising of two spacious double bedrooms, a very generous reception room with grand ceilings, solid wood floors and period features. To the rear of the apartment the property benefits from a sizable kitchen diner with sleek fitted units and integrated appliances. The rear gardens have been split into three sizable portions and is currently laid to lawn perfect for BBQs and planting.
Palace Road is a very attractive and quiet residential tree-lined street predominantly comprising of grand detached houses, nestled a short walk from Tulse Hill Station and the eastern fringe of West Norwood. Perfectly positioned within easy walking distance of Brockwell Park, Hillside Park and many other sporting and lifestyle facilities.Surrounded by an excellent array of exceptional local and major high street amenities including; supermarkets, artisan eateries, gastro pubs, and transport links this property is perfect for young families, rental investors and professional couples.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Efficiency Rating (EER) current value 65, potential value 79