- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOM 1ST FLOOR PERIOD CONVERSION APARTMENT
- APPROX 776 SQ/FT
- ATTRACTIVE LATE VICTORIAN ARCHITECTURE AND FEATURES
- BAND D COUNCIL TAX
- CLOSE TO BROCKWELL PARK AND OUTSTANDING LOCAL AMENITIES
- TENURE - SHARE OF FREEHOLD
- ONE OF HERNE HILL'S PREMIER TREE LINED ROADS
- IN GOOD CONDITION THROUGHOUT HOWEVER COULD BE IMPROVED FURTHER BY COSMETIC UPDATING
- EXCEPTIONAL TRANSPORT LINKS VIA BRIXTON, LOUGHBOROUGH JUNCTION AND HERNE HILL
- VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Boasting approximately 776 sq/ft of bright and airy living accommodation, this elegant and well-proportioned 2 double bedroom flat is considered in good condition throughout however due to it being tenanted it could be upgraded and improved upon with some simple cosmetic updating. Typical of its late Victorian heritage, the property boasts a very generous reception room with period mouldings, feature fireplace and benefits from a wealth of natural light through large sash windows boasting decorative leadwork. Further more, the property offers two sizable double bedrooms to the rear of the property, a galley kitchen and a well-proportioned bathroom.
Fawnbrake Avenue is considered one of Herne Hill's premier streets allowing for easy access to both Herne Hill, North Dulwich and Brixton's excellent transport and community amenities. These include a wealth of outstanding gastro pubs, artisan delis, boutiques and sporting facilities.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.