- EXCELLENT 1 BEDROOM FLAT IDEAL FOR 1ST TIME BUYERS OR INVESTORS
- ATTRACTIVE VIEWS ACROSS TO SUNRAY GARDENS TO THE FRONT AND ROOF TOPS TO THE REAR
- CLOSE TO EXCELLENT TRANSPORT LINKS AT NORTH DULWICH, DENMARK HILL AND HERNE HILL
- ATTRACTIVE TREE LINED STREET
- RECENTLY REFURBISHED THROUGHOUT
- MOMENTS FROM THE AMENITIES OF EAST DULWICH, HERNE HILL AND DENMARK HILL
- SEPARATE KITCHEN
- TENURE - LEASEHOLD
Recently refurbished throughout, this spacious south facing 2nd floor 1 bedroom flat offers a well-proportioned bright and airy reception over looking Sunray Gardens, a generous double bedroom and a smartly tiled bathroom with shower. The property offers an excellent opportunity for first-time buyers. On the corner of Red Post Hill, and Sunray Gardens both of which are quiet and attractive tree lined streets that boasts easy access to Herne Hill, East Dulwich, Denmark Hill and North Dulwich Stations providing excellent commutes to the City and Central London. Dulwich Village and Lordship Lane are also close, both of which boast an excellent selection of local amenities, gastro pubs and lifestyle benefits.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Efficiency Rating (EER) current value 64, potential value 69
Environmemtal Impact Rating (EIR) current value 63, potential value 69