- IMMACULATE 2 BEDROOM APARTMENT
- LUXURIOUS BATHROOM WITH ROLL-TOP BATH
- OPEN-PLAN RECEPTION ROOM WITH WOOD EFFECT FLOORS AND HIGH CEILINGS
- EXCELLENT LOCAL AND LIFESTYLE AMENITIES, CAFES, BOUTIQUES AND PARKS
- PRETTY TREE LINED RESIDENTIAL STREET
- ATTRACTIVE VICTORIAN CONVERSION FITTED TO A HIGH STANDARD THROUGHOUT
- HIGH SPEC FITTED KITCHEN WITH INTERGRATED APPLIANCES INCLUDING DISHWASHER
- ELEGANT MASTER BEDROOM WITH FITTED WARDROBES
- EASY ACCESS TO CENTRAL LONDON VIA TULSE HILL AND HERNE HILL STATIONS
- OFFERED WITH A 125 YEAR LEASE
This beautifully presented apartment situated on the top floor of an attractive detached Victorian House offers light and airy living accommodation on a quiet and highly sought-after tree lined street. Tower House was converted approximately 14 years ago and fitted to a high standard throughout. Boasting an open-plan reception room with high specification integrated kitchen and wood effect floors, a spacious master bedroom with fitted wardrobes, a second bedroom with fitted wardrobes. The apartment also benefits from a luxurious bathroom with roll-top bath and rainfall style shower head. In addition, there is an interesting peculiarity of a small room within the tower giving a wealth of additional storage.
Deronda Rd is a quiet and peaceful tree-lined road perfectly located for easy access to excellent transport links to Central London via Tulse Hill station (London Bridge and Thameslink to Blackfriars) and Herne Hill Station as well as a multitude of bus routes. The area is well served by a variety of artisan bakeries, gastro pubs and boutiques as well as local green spaces, including Brockwell Park, with its Lido, café and tennis courts the property lends itself perfectly to professionals and couples.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.