- 5 BEDROOM HOUSE WITH GENEROUS SOUTH WEST FACING GARDEN
- A LARGE CELLAR AND A SIZABLE LOFT PRIME FOR EXTENDING SUBJECT TO CONCENTS
- IN EXCESS OF 2400 SQ/FT WITH POTENTIAL TO EXTEND OR INCREASE (SUBJECT TO CONSENTS)
- SURROUNDED BY HIGHLY REGARDED STATE AND PRIVATE SCHOOLS
- AMAZING LOCAL AMENITIES AND LIFESTYLE FACILITIES INCLUDING BROCKWELL PARK AND LIDO
- 2 GENEROUS RECEPTION ROOMS, A LARGE KITCHEN DINER 2 FAMILY BATHROOMS
- PERIOD FEATURES INCLUDING EXTERNAL ORNAMENTAL MASONRY, INTERNAL CORNICES CEILING ROSES AND MOULDINGS
- LARGE PRIVATE AND SECURE GARAGE HUGE SOUTH WEST FACING GARDEN
- A BRIGHT AND HAPPY HOUSE WITH EXCEPTIONAL LATERAL SPACE
- EASY ACCESS TO THE CITY AND WEST END VIA SOUTHERN RAIL AND THAMESLINK
Rare to the market, this stunning and substantial double fronted home offered for the first time since 1973. A beautifully proportioned late Victorian house with a wealth of period features, charm and potential is perfectly located for the highly regarded local schools and transport links. Boasting an elegant red brick facade and a sizable family garden this is a truly wonderful opportunity to acquire and re imagine an exceptional home on one of Herne Hill's most prized and sought-after tree lined streets. With a well proportioned lateral layout the house offers two generous reception rooms, a sizable kitchen breakfast room, 5 double bedrooms, 2 family bathrooms, furthermore the house benefits from a sizable cellar, a vast loft and a secure gated semi detached garage. Stradella Rd is located moments from Central Herne Hill with its array of artisan eateries, independent boutiques, renowned sporting facilities of Brockwell Park and speedy transport links into the City and West-End via Thames Link and Southern Rail. To the south east via a quiet and pleasant walk lies the picturesque residential streets of The Dulwich Estate and its quintessential Village with its' glorious assortment of architectural styles from quaint chocolate box cottages, imposing Georgian grandeur as well as the wonderful tree lined avenues of Victorian and Edwardian terraces.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.