- GRADE 2 VICTORIAN VILLA FILLED WITH NATURAL LIGHT AND PERIOD FEATURES
- ELEGANT ENTRANCE HALL WITH SWEEPING STAIRCASE LEADING TO A GRAND DOUBLE RECEPTION ROOM
- SPACIOUS KITCHEN / DINER WITH ADJOINING FAMILY SNUG SITTING ROOM
- WITH A WEALTH OF POTENTIAL TO BE UPDATED AND REIMAGINED THROUGHOUT
- EXCELLENT LOCAL AMENITIES, GASTRO PUBS AND LIFESTYLE FACILITIES
- WITHIN THE HIGHLY SOUGHT-AFTER LANSDOWNE GARDENS CONSERVATION AREA
- 4 SPACIOUS DOUBLE BEDROOMS 2 FAMILY BATHROOMS AND 1 WC
- PEACEFUL AND SECLUDED REAR GARDEN LAID TO LAWN AND YORK STONE PATIO
- EXCEPTIONAL TRANSPORK LINKS FROM STOCKWELL AND VAUXHALL
- EARLY VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Filled with natural light and charm this exceptional Grade 2 listed semi-detatched early Victorian Villa is an ideal and elegant family house. Boasting a wealth of period features and sizable proportions the house offers a wonderful opportunity to modernise to your own specification. Benefiting from a stunning and idyllic secluded garden, 4 spacious double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a grand dual aspect drawing room with feature fireplaces, a spacious family kitchen / diner with adjoining sitting room all within The Lansdowne Gardens Conservation Area. Nestled on a quiet tree lined residential street moments from Stockwell and Vauxhall Stations which both allow for excellent access to the City and West-End. The area hugely benefits from the redevelopment of Nine Elms, Embassy Quarter, The Thames Path and The Southbank as well its ever expanding array of exceptional local eateries, gastro pubs and everyday amenities.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.