- 4 BEDROOM 2 BATHROOM FREEHOLD HOUSE OF APPROX 1560 SQ/FT AND EXCELLENT CEILING HEIGHTS THROUGHOUT
- CONSERVATORY AND DINING AREA LEADING ONTO REAR PATIO GARDEN
- FIRST FLOOR WITH FAMILY RECEPTION ROOM WITH BALCONY AND VIEWS OF BROCKWELL PARK
- 2ND FLOOR WITH 3 BEDROOMS AND A FAMILY DESIGNER BATHROOM
- DIRECT ACCESS TO BROCKWELL PARK AND ITS WONDERFUL ARRAY OF FACILITIES
- STUNNING BESPOKE KITCHEN WITH UNDERFLOOR HEATING, HIGH SPEC INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- ENTRANCE HALL WITH STUDY AREA, WC AND UTILITY AND A EXTENSIVE STORAGE
- MASTER BEDROOM SUITE WITH LUXURIOUS SHOWER ROOM
- SECURE GATED DEVELOPMENT WITH ALLOCATED PARKING
- EASY WALKING DISTANCE TO BRIXTON, HERNE HILL AND TULSE HILL STATIONS AS WELL AS BUS ROUTES
The house has been extensively redesigned and remodelled throughout using a wonderful pallet of neutral colours and luxurious designer fixtures and fittings. The ground floor offers a spacious hallway with guest w.c and study area as well as benefiting from a wealth of storage and discretely hidden utility equipment. Towards the rear of the ground floor the house boasts a stunning family kitchen / diner with integrated appliances and granite work tops, followed by a bright conservatory extension leading onto a secluded patio garden perfect for BBQs. The first floor, offers the more formal family reception room with its natural wood floors and a generous balcony which commands vistas through the trees and across the ponds of Brockwell Park to the hills and meadows beyond. The master bedroom suite uses the remainder of the first floor and boasts a designer shower room with vanity cupboards and underfloor heating. The second floor offers a further three bedrooms ideal for guests and children as well as a family bathroom and access to a large loft which subject to planning and consents could possibly be converted.
Enviably located within a secure gated development, Brockwell Park Row was completed in 2000 and comprises of 57 town houses arranged in short terraces within manicured setting of Brockwell Gate and accessed via Tulse Hill. With direct access to the park and its huge assortment of sporting, family and lifestyle facilities including tennis courts, The Lido, Gym, BMX track, adventure playground, basket ball courts, picturesque walks and ponds abundant with wildlife. Situated within a short walk of Tulse Hill, Herne Hill and central Brixton all of which offer a variety of excellent local amenities and artisan cafes as well as fast and regular train and bus route into Central London.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.