- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOM SPLIT LEVEL PERIOD CONVERSION WITH SEPARATE STUDY ROOM
- KITCHEN / DINER WITH BALCONY AND ACCESS TO SHARED REAR GARDENS
- ATTRACTIVE VICTORIAN FACADE ON QUIET RESIDENTIAL STREET
- CLOSE TO WEST DULWICH, TULSE HILL, SYDENHAM HILL, WEST NORWOOD AND GIPSY HILL STATIONS
- OFFERED FURNISHED OR UNFURNISHED
- BRIGHT AND AIRY RECEPTION ROOM WITH BAY WINDOW, FEATURE FIREPLACE AND DINING AREA
- MODERN FAMILY BATHROOM
- IDEAL FOR SHARERS, FAMILIES AND COUPLES
- EXCELLENT LOCAL AMENITIES INCLUDING BOUTIQUES, GASTRO PUBS AND ARTISAN DELI'S
Situated on the1st and 2nd floors this attractive split level garden flat within an classic late Victorian terrace offers a spacious reception room with feature fireplace, 2 generous bedrooms, a small study and delightful kitchen / diner with balcony followed by a garden laid to lawn. Clive Road is a quite residential street ideally located for easy access to number of well regarded and popular schools, transport is plentiful being equidistant from West Dulwich, Tulse Hill, Gipsy Hill, West Norwood and Sydenham Hill stations as well as multitude of good bus routes.
There are a number of excellent local amenities including local shops, boutiques and gastro pubs as well parks and green spaces in Dulwich Village, Norwood Park and Crystal Palace. Offered furnished or unfurnished.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The following are permitted payments which we may request from you:
a) The rent
b) A refundable tenancy deposit (reserved for any damages or defaults on the part of the tenant) capped at no more than five weeks' rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000, or six weeks' rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above
c) A refundable holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at no more than one week's rent
d) Payments to change the tenancy when requested by the tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
e) Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant
f) Payments in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax; and
g) A default fee for late payment of rent and replacement of a lost key/security device, where required under a tenancy agreement
Please call us if you wish to discuss this further.