- 5 DOUBLE BEDROOMS 3 BATHROOM PERIOD VILLA
- LARGE MATURE GARDEN WITH FRUIT TREES GREEN HOUSE BBQ AREA AND ARTIFICIAL LAWN
- STUNNING ENTRANCE HALL WITH SWEEPING STAIRCASE AND HARDWOOD FLOORS
- SNUG / CINEMA ROOM, UTILITY, STUDY
- WITHIN THE HIGHLY SOUGHT-AFTER LANDSDOWNE GARDENS CONSERVATION AREA
- OPEN-PLAN RECEPTION ROOM WITH TWIN FEATURE FIRPLACES AND PERIOD FEATURES
- LARGE MASTER BEDROOM AND DESIGNER BATHROOM
- BESPOKE KITCHEN WITH DOUBLE OVENS, INTERGRATED APPLIANCES AND WINE FRIDGE
- EXCELLENT TRANSPORT LINKS FROM STOCKWELL & VAUXHALL
This extensive Grade 2 Victorian Villa affords a wealth of elegant living and entertaining space and is set within the highly sought-after Landsdowne Gardens Conservation Area.
Recently renovated to the highest standard throughout, the property extends over 2720 sq/ft and boasts a large dual aspect open-plan reception room with twin feature fireplaces, five/six double bedrooms, three luxurious bathrooms, study, snug/cinema room, utility room and bespoke fitted kitchen leading directly onto a tranquil and peaceful mature garden laid to artificial lawn.
Furthermore, the garden offers a secluded paved BBQ area, fruit trees and a green house.
Located moments from Stockwell Tube and Vauxhall Tube/Train Stations and within a short walk of Oval and Nine Elms as well as Embassy Quarter, The Thames Path and The Southbank.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.