- EASILY CONFIGURED AS A 3 OR 4 BEDROOM HOUSE
- WELL-APPOINTED HOUSE WITH ATTRACTIVE DECOR THROUGHOUT
- MOMENTS FROM BROCKWELL PARK AND ITS WONDERFUL ARRAY OF SPORTING AND LIFESTYLE FACILITIES
- CLOSE TO EXCEPTIONAL LOCAL SCHOOLS INCLUDING ROSENDALE PRIMARY SCHOOL
- SURROUNDED BY COMMUNITY FOCUSED LOCAL AMENITIES
- BEAUTIFUL FAMILY EAT-IN KITCHEN WITH FRENCH DOORS DIRECTLY ONTO GARDEN
- INCREDIBLE GARDEN ROOM / HOME OFFICE WITH POWER AND INSULATION
- EASY ACCESS TO HERNE HILL, TULSE HILL AND DULWICH STATIONS
- LOW-MAINTENANCE GARDEN WITH SYNTHETIC GRASS AND PAVING
- OFFERED WITH FREEHOLD AND ESTATE PARKING
This spacious and well-presented terraced house boasts 3 / 4 double bedrooms, a generous and elegant reception room, a spacious eat-in kitchen with French doors leading onto a delightful low maintenance garden with additional benefits of a garden house / home office. The property is situated on Coaldale Walk moments from one of the area's most highly regarded junior schools, Rosendale Primary, regularly rated by Ofsted as Outstanding and moments from this properties' front door. The house offers excellent access to transport links at both Herne Hill and Tulse Hill in addition Brockwell Park benefits a wealth of exceptional sporting facilities with its popular Lido and health club just a few minutes walk away. Herne Hill boasts an exceptional array of lifestyle and family orientated facilities, artisan cafe and gastro pubs and restaurants, in addition it is a commuters dream with fast rail links to Victoria and the City.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.