- 3 BEDROOM FREEHOLD HOUSE ON A QUIET RESIDENTIAL STREET
- ATTRACTIVE VICTORIAN HOUSE WITH GENEROUS FRONT AND REAR GARDENS
- MOMENTS FROM EXCELLENT TRANSPORT LINKS OF BRIXTON, LOUGHBOROUGH JUNCTION AND HERNE HILL
- GOOD LOCAL AMENITIES, EATERIES AND SPORTING FACILITES
- POTENTIAL TO EXTEND SUBJECT TO PLANNING AND CONSENTS
- OFFERING INCREDIBLE POTENTIAL AT AN ENTRY LEVEL PRICE FOR A FREEHOLD HOUSE
- EXCELLENT LOCAL SCHOOLS
- EASY WALK TO A NUMBER OF PARKS INCLUDING BROCKWELL PARK AND RUSKIN PARK
- EASY COMMUTE INTO CENTRAL LONDON
- POPULAR AREA FOR FAMILIES AND INVESTORS
This attractive 3 bedroom victorian cottage is an ideal 'project property' prime for modernising and improving. Boasting a wealth of original features and charm at an affordable and entry level price for the area. Boasting a generous front and rear garden, a bright double reception room and a family eat-in kitchen with lean-to which both offer direct access to the mature and established rear garden. Upstairs currently offers 2 well proportioned double bedrooms a small 3 rd bedroom / study and a family bathroom.
Alderton Rd is an attractive and quiet residential street and a prime area of gentrification within a short walk of Herne Hill, Brixton and Loughborough Junction stations as well as a wide variety of local amenities, artisan eateries, gastro pubs, parks and sporting facilities. Viewing is highly recommended.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.