- FREEHOLD 3 BEDROOM HOUSE - CHAIN FREE
- SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN
- EXCEPTIONAL NATURAL LIGHT
- EXCELLENT TRANSPORT LINKS FROM NORTH DULWICH AND HERNE HILL
- WITHIN A SHORT WALK OF BROCKWELL PARK, THE LIDO AND DULWICH VILLAGE
- GARAGE AND OFF-STREET PARKING
- OPEN-PLAN RECEPTION ROOM WITH DINING AREA
- QUINTESSENTIAL AND PRIME HERNE HILL ADDRESS
- MOMENTS FROM LOCAL AMENITIES INCLUDING GASTRO PUBS, ARTISAN EATERIES AND SUPERMARKETS
- EASY ACCESS TO BRIXTON WITH ITS WONDERFUL ARRAY OF MUSIC VENUES AND NIGHTLIFE
3 Bedroom freehold house with parking and garage for sale in Herne Hill, SE24. Prime location at an entry level price and enviably positioned on one of Herne Hill's most sought-after streets and conveniently nestled in the heart of the North Dulwich Triangle. True to it's 60's town house heritage, this property boasts a generous open-plan reception room with dining area and kitchen, 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, WC, south facing garden, off-street parking and a garage. Well-proportioned and ideal for redevelopment it is easy to imagined its space as a wonderful family home. Built in 1964, and home to the same family from its conception this property offers excellent natural light and living accommodation on one of Herne Hill's quintessential terraced avenues which predominantly consisting of elegant and attractive Victorian houses. Moments from a selection of highly prized schools, lifestyle benefits, transport and sporting facilities this really is a great opportunity to create a modern masterpiece.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.