- 2 GENEROUS DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- EXCELLENT NATURAL LIGHT POTENTIAL TO IMPROVE
- STUNNING VIEWS ACROSS SOUTH LONDON TO BOTH THE SOUTH EAST AND WEST
- IN NEED OF COSMETIC UPDATING THEREFORE AN IDEAL PROJECT PROPERTY
- DIRECT TRAIN SERVICES INTO CENTRAL LONDON FROM TULSE HILL AND WEST DULWICH
- SPLIT LEVEL OVER THE UPPER FLOORS OF THIS SUBSTANTIAL VICTORIAN HOUSE
- DIRECT ACCESS TO A PRIVATE REAR GARDEN (TO BE ALLOCATED)
- APPROXIMATLEY 832 SQ/FT
- GREAT AREA FOR PROFESSIONALS AND COUPLES DUE TO EXCELLENT TRANSPORT LINKS AND LOCAL AMENITIES
- OFFERED CHAIN FREE AND WITH A NEW 99 YEAR LEASE -
BENEFIT FROM THE STAMP DUTY HOLIDAY AND EXTENDED BENEFITS FOR 1st TIME BUYERS - This spacious 2 bedroom split level 2nd and 3rd floor flat with private garden offered for sale in Thurlow Hill, West Dulwich, SE21. Offering a wealth of potential and boasting two generous double bedrooms, a well-proportioned reception room, a separate kitchen and direct access to the rear garden (to be formally divided) via a external staircase. The property is in need of cosmetic updating however it does offer approximately 832 sq/ft of living accommodation over the upper floors of this attractive and substantial Victorian house. At point of sale, the freeholder will grant a new 99 year lease as well as a formal division of the rear garden. The property offers stunning and commanding views across to Crystal Palace to the South East due to its enviable elevated location, Situated moments from both Tulse Hill and West Dulwich Stations and within easy walking distance of West Dulwich, Dulwich Village, Herne Hill and West Norwood, all of which offer an excellent selection of both local and major high street amenities and retailers. The area also benefits from a wonderful array of gastro pubs, artisan bakeries and cultural attractions. Brockwell Park is also within moments of the front door which offers exceptional sporting facilities, including tennis and basketball courts, the famous Lido, as well as stunning walking routes via the ponds and meadows.Offered chain free and priced for a quick sale. Viewing is highly recommended.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.