- LARGE 1 BEDROOM SPLIT-LEVEL APARTMENT
- WOOD EFFECT FLOORS AND NEUTRAL DECOR AND COMMUNAL ROOF TERRACE
- SERVICE CHARGE APPROX £1656 P/A AND GROUND RENT £400
- SHORT WALK OR CYCLE FROM BRIXTON AND DULWICH WILLAGE
- EASY COMMUTE INTO CENTRAL LONDON AND BEYOND VIA THAMES LINK
- WELL-APPOINTED AND OFFERS WEALTH OF LATERAL LIVING SPACE
- ATTRACTIVE LANDMARK BUILDING
- MOMENTS FROM BROCKWELL PARK, TRAIN STATION AND MARKET SQUARE
- SURROUNDED BY ARTISAN EATERIES AND GASTRO PUBS
- LONG LEASE OF APPROX 984 YEARS
LIVE AND VIRTUAL VIEWINGS AVAILABLE - This stunning modern 1 bedroom split-level apartment situated in one of Herne Hill's more prominent Landmark developments offering excellent and secure living accommodation moments from the centre of Herne Hill and Brockwell Park with the additional benefit of a communal roof terrace. The apartment boasts a stylish open-plan reception room, modern kitchen and guest WC. On the mezzanine level the property offers a generous double bedroom, a well-appointed bathroom. The building benefits from a large communal roof terrace with commanding views across Brockwell Park. The apartment is decorated in neutral tones throughout and is considered in good decorative order.
Once the home of The Fisher Bookbinding Factory, this landmark building was as converted into modern boutique apartments in 2010 and is well located moments from the centre of Herne Hill. Ideally positioned moments from the gates Brockwell Park, which offers a wealth of lifestyle, health and sporting facilities. Herne Hill Station is within a few minutes walk allowing for easy access to The City and Victoria. The area is abundant with an excellent array of artisan cafes, gastro pubs and deli's as well as a multitude of local amenities making it the ideal for professional commuters and couples. Offered with a long lease of approximately 985 years remaining.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.