- SPACIOUS 1 BEDROOM FLAT WITH SOUTH FACING JULIETTE BALCONY
- OPEN-PLAN RECEPTION ROOM WITH WOOD FLOORS AND STYLISH FITTED KITCHEN
- NEUTRAL DECOR THROUGHOUT
- PERFECTLY LOCATED FOR EASY ACCESS TO HERNE HILL AND TULSE HILL STATIONS
- IDEAL FOR PROFESSIONALS AND COUPLES
- SECURE MODERN BLOCK WITHIN A UNIQUE BOUTIQUE DEVELOPMENT
- GENEROUS DOUBLE BEDROOM WITH BUILT-IN WARDROBES AND ENSUITE BATHROOM
- LARGE COMMUNAL TERRACE WITH ATTRACTIVE VIEWS OF BROCKWELL PARK
- WITHIN A SHORT WALK OF BOTH BRIXTON AND DULWICH VILLAGE
- OFFERED WITH A LONG LEASE OF APPROX 985 YEARS
LIVE AND VIRTUAL VIEWINGS AVAILABLE - This stunning modern 1 bedroom apartment situated in one of Herne Hill's Landmark developments offering excellent and secure living accommodation moments from the centre of Herne Hill and Brockwell Park with the additional benefit of a communal roof terrace. The apartment boasts a generous double bedroom, a well-appointed bathroom, an open-plan reception room with Juliet balcony and a modern fitted kitchen, furthermore, the building offers a large communal roof terrace with commanding views across Brockwell Park. The apartment is decorated in neutral tones throughout and is considered in excellent decorative order. The reception room benefits from a bright and airy south facing aspect with engineered wood floors. A contemporary fitted kitchen with high gloss units and integrated appliances. The double bedroom is fitted with neutral carpets and built-in wardrobes.
Once the home of The Fisher Bookbinding Factory, this landmark building was as converted into modern boutique apartments in 2010 and is well located moments from the centre of Herne Hill. Ideally located moments from the gates Brockwell Park, which offers a wealth of lifestyle, health and sporting facilities. Herne Hill Station is within a few minutes walk allowing for easy access to The City and Victoria. The area is abundant with an excellent array of artisan cafes, gastro pubs and deli's as well as a multitude of local amenities making it the ideal for professional commuters and couples. Offered with a long lease of approximately 985 years remaining.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.