- 3 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- LEASE OF APPROX 105 YEARS REMAINING
- SOLID OAK PARQUET FLOOR THROUGHOUT THE GROUND FLOOR AND HIGH QUALITY CARPET ON THE FIRST FLOOR
- BESPOKE KITCHEN, GUEST CLOAK ROOM AND LUXURY DESIGNER BATHROOM
- EASY ACCESS TO HONOR OAK PARK, EAST DULWICH AND FOREST HILL
- GROUND AND FIRST FLOOR SPLIT LEVEL MAISONETTE
- BEAUTIFULLY RENOVATED IN 2016 INCLUDING : FIRE DOORS, REWIRED, REPLASTERED, REDECORATED THROUGHOUT
- LARGE AND SUNNY SOUTH-EAST FACING REAR GARDEN, WITH ADDED BENEFIT OF SIDE ACCESS
- QUIET RESIDENTIAL TREELINED ROAD MOMENTS FROM PECKHAM RYE
- £10 GROUND RENT AND APPROX £123 PER MONTH SERVICE CHARGE
This is a surprisingly spacious 3 double bedroom split-level garden flat within a block of 8 apartments. After an extensive and full renovation in 2016, the property now benefits from solid oak parquet flooring throughout the ground floor, a new Worcester Bosch combination boiler system in conjunction with stylish contemporary radiators. Further, there is an elegant reception room, with feature fireplace, and an extremely well-appointed bespoke kitchen, which offers white fitted units, granite work tops, integrated appliances and a dining area from which there is direct access to the well-manicured south-east facing private garden. The first floor offers three generous double bedrooms, a wealth of storage and a smart designer bathroom. During the renovation the entire property was re-plastered, rewired and redecorated in a carefully curated neutral palette. Mundania Rd is an attractive tree-lined residential street, enviably located moments from Peckham Rye and a within a short walk of East Dulwich, Forest Hill and Honor Oak Park, all of which offer a fantastic array of 'village culture', artisan cafes, bars, bakeries and gastro pubs. Ideal for families and professionals looking for lifestyle, sporting and transport benefits. Offered with approximately 105 years remaining on the lease and a very reasonable service charge of around £123 pounds per month.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.