- 3 BEDROOMS WITH POTENTIAL 4TH BEDROOM IF LOFT WAS CONVERTED STPP
- LARGE OPEN-PLAN FAMILY KITCHEN WITH SEPARATE SNUG SITTINGROOM
- ATTRACTIVE RESIDENTIAL STREET PREDOMINANTLY CONSISTING OF VICTORIAN HOUSES
- CLOSE TO GOOD TRANSPORT LINKS FROM HERNE HILL AND LOUGHBOROUGH JUNCTION
- HIGHLY REGARDED LOCAL SCHOOLS
- ELEGANT RECEPTION ROOM WITH FEATURE FIREPLACE
- LOW MAINTENANCE COURTYARD GARDEN
- BEAUTIFULLY DECORATED THROUGHOUT
- WITHIN EASY WALK OF RUSKIN PARK AND BROCKWELL PARK
- WIDE VARIETY OF LOCAL AND MAJOR HIGH STREET RETAILERS CLOSE BY
This beautifully presented and elegant Victorian terraced house offers a wonderful balance of modern luxuries and traditional period charm. Benefiting from a cosy sitting room with feature fireplace, sea grass flooring, original mouldings and bespoke joinery. Via a traditional hallway, the rear of the house has been sympathetically reimagined with a very spacious modern kitchen diner, off which there is a snug sitting room with gas fireplace, ideal for unwinding in front of the TV. The kitchen has been finished to a high standard and boasts fully integrated designer units and butchers block worktops, as well as a very generous dining area ideal for entertaining and family life. To the rear of the house, via double doors, there is a tranquil low-maintenance courtyard garden. Currently, the first floor boast three bedrooms and a stylish bathroom all of which have been tastefully decorated in a pallet of neutral tones. We believe, subject to planning permissions and consents a 4th bedroom could easily be created with a simple loft conversion.
Lowden Road is an attractive residential street, moments from a number of excellent local amenities including Ruskin Park, Brockwell Park, Herne Hill and Loughborough Junction. Within an easy walk of Herne Hill Station and surrounded by a wealth of excellent local schools, eateries and gastro pubs all of which make this property ideal for families and professionals.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Efficiency Rating (EER) current value 76, potential value 78
Environmemtal Impact Rating (EIR) current value 79, potential value 88