- One double bedroom.
- Spacious reception with bay window, including seating.
- Double bedroom.
- Bathroom with incorporated shower.
- Situated amongst all local amenities and transport links.
- Stunning views over the park,city and beyond.
- Separate fully integrated kitchen.
- Situated in the heart of Herne Hill.
- Very close to Brockwell Park.
- Should you require finance please seek advice from your lender.
Situated on the 11th floor of this purpose built block offers stunning vistas of Brockwell Park, the City and beyond. Offering a spacious reception room with bay windows and seating, a well appointed kitchen diner, a generous double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, a well-appointed bathroom and a sizable storage cupboard within the hall way. Also there is a secure basement car park
Perfectly located in the heart of Herne Hill and moments from Brockwell Park with it's Lido and Gym, Herne Hill station and Market Square, Herne Hill House is surrounded by a wealth of artisan bakeries, delicatessen, gastro pubs and boutiques as well as being within an easy walk of Brixton, Dulwich Village and Tulse Hill.
Viewings by appointment only.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.