- ELEGANT 4 BEDROOM EARLY EDWARDIAN HOUSE WITH PLANNING PERMISSION TO EXTEND
- OFFERING A WEALTH OF EDWARDIAN PERIOD FEATURES AND FIREPLACES
- THE 1ST FLOOR BOASTS A SIZABLE MASTER BEDROOM, FAMILY BATHROOM FOLLOWED BY 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- EXCELLENT LOCAL SCHOOLS INCLUDING DULWICH COLLEGE, ALLEYNS AND THE CHARTER
- SURROUNDED BY ARTISAN EATERIES, PARKS AND LIFESTYLE FACILITIES INC BROCKWELL PARK AND SUNRAY GARDENS
- A WONDERFULLY BRIGHT AND AIRY HOUSE WITH POTENTIAL TO BE IMPROVED UPON FURTHER
- GENEROUS OPEN-PLAN KITCHEN / DINER LEADING TO PRIVATE YORK STONE PATIO GARDEN
- SIZABLE TOP FLOOR GUEST SUITE THAT COULD EASILY BE DIVIDED INTO TWO
- EASY ACCESS TO THE CITY AND WEST END VIA HERNE HILL, NORTH DULWICH STATIONS
- FLOORPLANS AND FURTHER INFORMATION ON REQUEST
An elegant early Edwardian terraced house with planning permission to extend and improve within the highly sought-after North Dulwich Triangle. Herne Hill, SE24. One of the favoured residential streets in Herne Hill, Elfindale Road offers handsome and well-proportioned houses ideal for modern family living. Offering a spacious double reception room with feature fireplace and exposed wood floors, a wonderful open-plan kitchen diner that leads through French doors onto a sunny south-west facing patio garden. The tranquil rear garden is laid with substantial hand cut York flagstones and benefits from manicured hedging and a mature cherry tree. We have been advised that planning permission has been granted for a side return extension to further improve and maximise the potential of the house. The first floor boasts a generous master bedroom and 2 additional bright and airy double bedrooms and a family bathroom. The 2nd floor is currently arranged as an extensive dual aspect bedroom with separate shower room which could easily be divided into two. In it's current condition, property boasts a wealth of period charm and original features including Art Nouveau leaded light front door and tiled fireplaces, cornices, mouldings and exposed timber floors. The house has served the current owners well for over 15 years but due to down sizing, with a little imagination the new purchaser has the rare opportunity to create an exceptional and substantial family home to their specification.
Located just off Herne Hill and less than ¼ of a mile from Herne Hill Station allowing for speedy links to Victoria and the City via Thameslink Rail Services. Herne Hill Village boasts an excellent selection of specialist boutiques, artisan eateries restaurants and gastro pubs. The area also benefits hugely from Brockwell Park which hosts an excellent health club and Lido sports pitches and tranquil walks. There are an exceptional selection of schools nearby, including Dulwich College, Alleyn's and The Charter.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.