- 2 GENEROUS DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- A GRAND RECEPTION ROOM WITH SOLID WOOD FLOORS, PERIOD FEATURES AND FIREPLACE
- LARGE KITCHEN DINER WITH DIRECT ACCESS TO PRIVATE REAR GARDEN
- WEALTH OF STORAGE AS WELL AS A SIZABLE CELLAR
- EXCELLENT TRANSPORT LINKS, LOCAL AMENITIES, MAJOR RETAILERS GASTRO PUBS AND ARTISAN EATERIES
- APPROXIMATELY 1134 SQ/FT OF ELEGANT LIVING AND ENTERTAINING SPACE
- SPLIT LEVEL LAYOUT WITH A WEALTH OF NATURAL LIGHT
- GARDEN OFFICE / SUMMER HOUSE IDEAL FOR WORKING FROM HOME
- BEAUTIFUL TREE-LINED STREET MOMENTS FROM HERNE HILL AND TULSE HILL
- LEASE HOLD WITH APPROX 94 YEARS REMAINING
This wonderfully spacious split-level 2 bedroom garden flat offers approximately 1134 sq/ft of bright and well-maintained living accommodation with the potential to extend further subject to planning and consents. The ground floor of this substantial Victorian conversion offers; a grand reception room with delicate dentil detailed cornices, an elegant marble fireplace and a wonderful bay window allowing a wealth of natural light. Beyond, there is a large double bedroom with French doors leading onto the side return. To the rear of the property, there is a spacious modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and butchers block style worktops as well as a generous dining area, ideal for family dining and entertaining. The private and tranquil rear garden is accessed directly from the kitchen via another set of French doors, mainly laid to lawn and with mature planted borders, it benefits from an intimate patio and BBQ area as well as a home studio / summer house ideal for working from home. The first floor of the property offers a generous master bedroom, a family bathroom with bath and separate shower cubicle and linen cupboard. The flat further benefits from a cellar providing extensive additional storage opportunities.
Located moments from Brockwell Park, Tulse Hill and Herne Hill, Deronda Rd is a very quiet and attractive tree-lined residential road of Victorian houses offering easy access into Central London via Tulse Hill Mainline Station as well as a variety of excellent bus routes to Brixton, Clapham and West Norwood. This property is surrounded by a number of outstanding local eateries including artisan bakeries, gastro pubs and world food restaurants. Offered with approximately 94 years remaining on the lease.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.