- GENEROUS RECEPTION ROOM
- SMART MODERN BATHROOM
- QUIETLY LOCATED ON A RESIDENTIAL ROAD
- SECURE ENTRY PHONE SYSTEM AND ALLOCATED PARKING
- IDEAL 1ST TIME BUY WITH TRAIN SERVICES FROM HITHER GREEN AND GROVE PARK
- WELL-APPOINTED SEPARATE KITCHEN
- A DOUBLE BEDROOM WITH STORAGE
- BRIGHT AND AIRY DUAL ASPECT APARTMENT
- EASY ACCESS TO CATFORD, LEE, GROVE PARK AND BECKENHAM
An ideal first time purchase or rental investment. This well proportioned 1 bedroom apartment in a well-maintained modern block on Cumberland Place, equidistant from Grove Park and Lee Stations and close to local amenities of Catford, Bromley Hither Green and Beckenham.
This light and bright dual aspect apartment offers well-proportioned modern living with a spacious reception room, a well-appointed separate kitchen, a clean and tidy bathroom, and a double bedroom generous fitted wardrobes. Situated on the 2nd floor of Montrose Court, a modern apartment block with double glazing, security entry phones and allocated parking. The area offers easy access to a wealth of local amenities and transport links via Grove Park, and Hither Green Stations being the closest.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.