- 5 BEDROOM FREEHOLD HOUSE WITH 3 LUXURIOUS BATHROOMS AND GUEST WC
- LARGE OPEN-PLAN RECEPTION ROOM WITH DESIGNER KITCHEN AND DIRECT ACCESS TO PRIVATE GARDEN
- DESIGNER KITCHEN WITH INTERGRATED APPLIANCES
- QUIET LOCATION WITHIN A SMALL BOUTIQUE DEVELOPMENT
- EXCELLENT LOCAL AMENITIES, SHOPS, RESTAURANTS AND LIFESTYLE FACILITIES
- APPROX 1670 SQ/FT OF BRIGHT AND AIRY SPACE WITH NEUTRAL DECOR THROUGHOUT
- FITTED TO A HIGH STANDARD AND FINISH
- GENEROUS DECKED GARDEN PERFECT FOR BBQ'S AND
- ESTATE SECURITY GATES, VIDEO INTERCOM AND ALLOCATED PARKING
- CLOSE TO TRANSPORT LINKS OF CLAPHAM NORTH, STOCKWELL AND BUS ROUTES
This wonderful modern townhouse quietly located within the courtyard of an attractive mews development offers a large open-plan reception room with wood floors, neutral decor and direct access to the decked garden via tri-fold doors. The whole house offers exceptional natural light throughout prefect for family living and entertaining. Boasting a smart designer fitted kitchen with breakfast bar, high quality intergrated appliances a guest WC and storage. The 1st and 2nd floors offer 5 well-proportioned bedrooms 2 ensuite shower rooms and a luxurious family bathroom.
Surrounded by excellent transport links from both Clapham North and Stockwell stations as well as a vast array of exceptional local amenities, gastro pubs, restaurants, sporting facilities and night life making this house ideal as either a for a family home or rental investment.
The house is offered with freehold tenure with the additional benefit of estate security gates, video intercom systems and secure allocated parking,
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.