- STYLISH AND SPACIOUS VICTORIAN SEMI-DETACHED FREEHOLD HOUSE
- EXPOSED WOOD FLOORS AND TRADITIONAL MOULDINGS
- GENEROUS FAMILY KITCHEN / DINER IDEAL FOR ENTERTAINING
- SITUATED ON THE CREST OF CANTERBURY GROVE WITH ATTRACTIVE VIEWS
- CLOSE TO EXCELLENT LOCAL AMENITIES, ARTISAN EATERIES, MAJOR HIGH STREET RETAILERS AND GASTRO PUBS
- WEATH OF PERIOD CHARM AND FEATURES
- LARGE DOUBLE RECEPTION ROOM WITH LOG BURNER
- POTENTIAL TO EXTEND THE SIDE RETURN AND A 5TH BEDROOM SUBJECT TO PLANNING PERMISSION
- WITHIN EASY WALKING DISTANCE OF WEST NORWOOD STATION
- PERFECT FOR FAMILIES LOOKING DUE TO A NUMBER OF HIGHLY REGARDED LOCAL SCHOOLS
Arranged over three floors, this extremely spacious freehold house offers a wealth of natural light, grandeur and individual style. Upon entering the house, one is greeted by an inviting hallway with bespoke tiled floor, followed by a bright double reception room with log burning stove and exposed wood floors.This elegant family home oozes Victorian elegance and currently boasts approximately 1837 sq/ft, however some would consider it has potential to be extended further, subject to planning permission and consents. To the rear of the ground floor, the house offers a guest WC and pantry, a generous family kitchen / diner perfect for entertaining as well as a well-maintained garden comprising of a decked area, followed by lawn and planted beds. The first floor offers a large master bedroom suite with en-suite shower room and bespoke fitted wardrobes. Further there are 2 more luxurious bathrooms and two bedrooms. On the 2nd floor the house there is another sizable double bedroom with eve attic storage space and a further loft / storage room that could be converted.
Canterbury Grove is a quiet and attractive treelined street within a short walk of West Norwood, Streatham and Tulse Hill. West Norwood offers a buzzy high street with a wonderful array of major high street retailers and artisan boutiques, cafes and gastro pubs. West Norwood mainline station offers regular services to London Bridge, Victoria, Beckenham Junction and Crystal Palace.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.