- LIGHT AND BRIGHT 1ST FLOOR VICTORIAN CONVERSION APARTMENT
- MODERN NEUTRAL DECOR THROUGHOUT
- INTERGRATED KITCHEN
- ATTRACTIVE AND QUIET RESIDENTIAL STREET
- SURROUNDED BY GOOD GASTRO PUBS, ARTISAN EATERIES AND BOUTIQUES
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- OPEN-PLAN RECEPTION ROOM WITH WOOD EFFECT FLOORS
- WELL-APPOINTED FITTED BATHROOM
- CLOSE TO EXCELLENT LOCAL AMENITIES AND SPORTING FACILITIES INCLUDING BROCKWELL PARK
- GREAT TRANSPORT LINKS FROM BRIXTON TUBE AND MAINLINE, TULSE HILL AND BUS ROUTES
Finished to a good standard throughout and offering light and bright living accommodation, wood effect floors and a modern intergrated kitchen. the property would lend itself perfectly to professionals and couples looking for excellent transport links and proximity to Brockwell Park and Brixton. Brading Rd is an attractive quiet residential street in South Brixton / Tulse Hill and located moments from a variety of local amenities, stations and bus routes of Brixton Hill, Streatham, Tulse Hill and Herne Hill. Abundant with a wonderful array of lifestyle and night life benefits including the sporting facilities of Brockwell Park with its famous Lido, courts and leisure walks. Surrounded by an ever increasing number of artisan bakeries, cafes and gastro pubs.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.