- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOM APARTMENT FOR SALE IN CENTRAL HERNE HILL
- HIGH CEILINGS WITH MOULDINGS AND PERIOD FEATURES
- WONDERFUL NATURAL LIGHT IN EVERY ROOM DUE TO ITS SOUTH EAST FACING ORIENTATION
- EXCEPTIONAL CENTRAL HERNE HILL LOCATION
- LONG LEASE OF APPROX 110 YEARS
- LARGE RECEPTION ROOM WITH EXCELLENT NATURAL LIGHT AND FEATURE FIREPLACE
- GAS FIRED CENTRAL HEATING
- SEPARATE KITCHEN DINER
- SURROUNDED BY WONDERFUL ARRAY OF LIFESTYLE AND TRANSPORT FACILITIES
- VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
This extremely spacious bright and airy 2 bedroom period apartment offers generous living accommodation with is south east facing reception room which incorporates large sash windows, high ceilings with original mouldings in addition it commands lovely views down Half Moon Lane. This 1st floor apartment boasts two sizable double bedrooms, a separate kitchen and a well proportioned bathroom. Bank Chambers is a Victorian landmark building on the peninsular of Milkwood Rd and Herne Hill Cross, perfectly located for all the wonderful amenities and transport links the area has to offer. Surrounded by a wealth of artisan bakeries and delicatessens, gastro pubs and lifestyle facilities including Brockwell Park, the velodrome and sports courts. Offered with a long lease of approximately 110 years remaining.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.