- BEAUTIFUL BRIGHT AND AIRY 4 BEDROOM 2 BATHROOM HOUSE
- OPEN-PLAN RECEPTION ROOM WITH FEATURE FIREPLACE AND EXPOSED WOOD FLOORS
- SECLUDED DECKED GARDEN WITH MATURE BORDERS AND SHRUBBERY
- MOMENTS FROM STOCKWELL TUBE STATION AND WITHIN AN EASY WALK OF ST THOMAS'S AND KING'S COLLEGE
- EXCEPTIONAL LOCAL SCHOOLS INCLUDING THE REAY, STOCKWELL PRIMARY, ST ANDREWS AND PLATANOS COLLEGE
- VICTORIAN EXTERIOR WITH A METICULOUSLY REDESIGNED INTERIOR UPGRADED FURTHER IN 2015
- BESPOKE DESIGNER KITCHEN AND DUAL ASPECT DINING AREA WITH TRIFOLD DOORS TO GARDEN
- GENEROUS LATERAL MASTER BEDROOM SUITE WITH WETROOM AND BESPOKE JOINERY
- EASY ACCESS TO THE CITY, THE WEST END, THE SOUTHBANK AND BRIXTON
- OFFERED UNFURNISHED AND AVAILABLE APRIL 2019
This exquisite mid-terrace townhouse is a perfect example of a Victorian home reimagined for the 21st Century. Meticulously designed and finished to high standard throughout, the house offers spacious open-plan reception room with exposed timber floors and feature fire place, a bespoke fitted kitchen / diner followed by dual aspect tri-fold doors leading onto an attractive and secluded private garden. The first floor offers 3 generous bedrooms and a family bathroom boasting a roll-top bath and handmade Italian tiles. Above, the grand lateral master suite utilises the entirety of the 2nd floor boasting a luxurious wet-room bathroom with rain soaker shower, a wealth of storage and wardrobe space, exposed timber floors and ambient lighting. Due to the thoughtful and sympathetic redesign, the whole house boasts incredible natural light in each and every room.
Nestled within the Stockwell Park Conservation Area, St Martin's Rd is a highly sought-after road quietly and conveniently located moments from Stockwell Station (Northern Line) and within a short walk of Vauxhall, Embassy Quarter, The Southbank and Brixton Village. With easy access to both the City and The West End as well as being surrounded by a number of excellent gastro pubs, parks, lifestyle and nightlife venues, the house is close to a selection of exceptional local schools. Accordingly, the property would lend itself perfectly to a family or professional couple looking for an modern twist on a traditional theme.
Offerer Unfurnished and available from April 2019.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The following are permitted payments which we may request from you:
a) The rent
b) A refundable tenancy deposit (reserved for any damages or defaults on the part of the tenant) capped at no more than five weeks' rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000, or six weeks' rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above
c) A refundable holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at no more than one week's rent
d) Payments to change the tenancy when requested by the tenant, capped at £50 + VAT, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
e) Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant
f) Payments in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax; and
g) A default fee for late payment of rent and replacement of a lost key/security device, where required under a tenancy agreement
Please call us if you wish to discuss this further.