- 3 BEDROOM SPLIT-LEVEL UPPER MAISONETTE WITH PRIVATE PATIO
- LARGE KITCHEN DINER PERFECT FOR FAMILY DINING AND ENTERTAINING
- EASY ACCESS TO LOCAL AMENITIES AT HERNE HILL, TULSE HILL AND WEST DULWICH
- EXCEPTIONAL TRANSPORT LINKS FROM TULSE HILL AND HERNE HILL STATIONS
- GROUND RENT £400 P/A SERVICE CHARGE APPROX £895 P/A
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION ROOM WITH COMMANDING VIEWS ACROSS LONDON
- IN GOOD DECORATIVE ORDER AND WITH GENEROUS BEDROOMS IDEAL FOR FAMILIES AND SHARERS
- WELL MAINTAINED COMMUNAL GARDENS AND PLAY AREAS FOR CHILDREN
- PEACEFUL LOCATION IDEAL FOR FAMILIES, PROFESSIONAL COUPLES AND INVESTORS
- LEASEHOLD WITH APPROX 108 REMAINING (125 YEARS FROM 2005)
Perfect for families, couples and rental investors, this charming 3 Double Bed Maisonette offers dual aspect living overlooking well-manicured communal gardens to the south and stunning vistas to the west. With its own front door via a private patio and picket fence. This 1st and second floor maisonette comprises of very bright and airy west facing reception room with commanding views towards Brixton and Clapham, a modern kitchen / diner with potential to amend the layout to an open-plan set up subject to approval and consents. Upstairs, on the first floor there is a spacious master bedroom two further double bedrooms. The property also benefits from a well-appointed bathroom and separate WC. The communal gardens are beautifully maintained and offer two high quality playgrounds one of which is designed for young children and the other a more advanced 'adventure' playground for the older ages. The estate offers permit controlled car park scheme.
Located in a tranquil within the heart of West Dulwich and within easy walking distance of excellent transport links from both Herne Hill and Tulse Hill stations, both of which offer fast and regular services into Central London, Gatwick and the South Coast. The property further benefits from the sporting and lifestyle Brockwell Park and a Dulwich Village this property offers exceptional value for money and space for professionals, families and investors.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.