- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS AND 2 LUXURIOUS BATHROOMS
- DOUBLE HEIGHT OPEN-PLAN RECEPTION ROOM WITH MEZZANINE
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH INTERGRATED APPLIANCES
- EXCELLENT LOCAL AMENITIES, LIFESTYLE LUXURIES AND GREEN SPACES
- LEASEHOLD OF APPROX 100 YEARS REMAINING
- MODERN SPLIT LEVEL APARTMENT WITHIN VICTORIAN SCHOOL CONVERSION
- WOOD FLOORS THROUGHOUT
- SECURE PARKING AND LARGE COMMUNAL ROOF TERRACE
- CLOSE TO LONDON BRIDGE, BOROUGH, TOWER BRIDGE AND ELEPHANT AND CASTLE
- SERVICE CHARGE APPROX £2400 P/A - GROUND RENT £100 P/A
This elegant and unbelievably spacious modern split-level apartment of approximately 1144 sq/ft boasts incredible natural light from its double height windows and its dual aspect configuration. Charlotte Court was built as a school in 1886 and converted into a modern gated apartment development in the late 1990's. The property offers a wealth of designer features including a large enclosed mezzanine master bedroom with en-suite bathroom commanding views over SE1 and down into the main living space, a generous second bedroom with mezzanine study area, a grand open-plan reception room with dining and entertaining space ideal for modern living. Charlotte Court further benefits from a large communal roof terrace and secure allocated parking.
Perfectly located on the fringes of London Bridge, Borough, Elephant and Castle and Tower Bridge Rd this unique property benefits hugely from a multitude of excellent transport links including mainline train lines, Northern, Bakerloo and Jubilee tubes. Bus routes to the City via Tower Bridge Rd, Great Dover Street and Waterloo are plentiful and it is only a short walk to Borough Market, Bermondsey Street, The South Bank and More London with their ever increasing variety of gastro pubs, bars, boutiques and artisan delicatessen. Everyday amenities are also within easy access, Tesco, Sainsburys and Lidl are all with in a 5 minute walk as well as Salisbury Row Park, Burgess Park and The Southbank for lazy sunday walks.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.