- 3 BEDROOMS WITH POTENTIAL 4TH BEDROOM IF LOFT WAS CONVERTED STPP
- LARGE OPEN-PLAN FAMILY KITCHEN WITH DESIGNER KITCHEN AND LOG BURNER
- BEAUTIFULLY DECORATED THROUGHOUT
- CLOSE TO GOOD TRANSPORT LINKS FROM HERNE HILL AND LOUGHBOROUGH JUNCTION
- WIDE VARIETY OF LOCAL AND MAJOR HIGH STREET RETAILERS CLOSE BY
- ELEGANT DOUBLE RECEPTION ROOM WITH DINING AREA AND 2 FEATURE FIREPLACES
- LOW MAINTENANCE AND TRANQUIL COURTYARD GARDEN
- GROUND FLOOR GUEST WC
- WITHIN EASY WALK OF RUSKIN PARK AND BROCKWELL PARK AND HIGHLY REGARDED LOCAL SCHOOLS
This beautifully presented and elegant Victorian terraced house offers a wonderful balance of modern luxuries and traditional period charm. Benefiting from a cosy sitting room with feature fireplace, exposed floorboards and brickwork, a wealth of original mouldings and bespoke joinery. Via a traditional hallway, the rear of the house has been sympathetically reimagined with a very spacious modern kitchen diner, leading onto a stunning and tranquil courtyard garden. The kitchen has been finished to a high standard using a wonderful array of textures and materials and boasts fully integrated designer units composite worktops, as well as a very generous reception area with log burning stove ideal for entertaining and family life. Currently, the first floor boasts three double bedrooms and a stylish contemporary bathroom with bath and shower all of which have been tastefully decorated in a pallet of neutral tones. We believe, subject to planning permissions and consents a loft conversion could easily be created (subject to planning and consents).
Milkwood Road is moments from a number of excellent local amenities including Ruskin Park, Brockwell Park, Herne Hill and Loughborough Junction. Within an short and easy walk of Herne Hill Station and surrounded by a wealth of excellent local schools, eateries and gastro pubs all of which make this property ideal for families and professionals.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.