- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- OPEN-PLAN RECEPTION / KITCHEN DINER WITH INTERGRATED APPLIANCES
- LANDMARK BUILDING WITH STUNNING COMMUNAL ROOF TERRACE
- EXCELLENT LOCAL AMENITIES INC ARTISAN BAKERIES, CAFES AND GASTRO PUBS
- LEASEHOLD OF APPROX 986 YEARS REMAINING
- LARGE MODERN BATHROOM
- BRIGHT AND AIRY WITH WOOD FLOORS AND NEUTRAL DECOR THROUGHOUT
- CLOSE TO STATION ALLOWING QUICK ACCESS TO THE CITY AND THE WEST END
- OPPOSITE BROCKWELL PARK WITH ITS WEALTH OF EVENTS, SPORTING FACILITIES AND WALKS
- SERVICE CHARGE APPROX £2063 p/a Ground Rent £350 p/a
This spacious and well presented modern apartment within this highly sought-after converted book binding factory. Offering two generous double bedrooms, a well-appointed bathroom, an open-plan reception room with Juliet balcony and a modern fitted kitchen with intergrated appliances, furthermore the building offers a large communal roof terrace with commanding views over the park. Once the home of The Fisher Bookbinding Factory and converted into modern apartments in 2010, this attractive landmark building is located moments from Herne Hill Station with its easy access to The City and Victoria, Brockwell Park with its wealth of lifestyle and health facilities, in addition to a multitude of artisan cafes, gastro pubs and deli's making it the ideal for professional commuters and couples.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.