- 3 BEDROOM APARTMENT SPLIT PERFECT FOR MODERNISATION PROJECT
- DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS CENTRAL HEATING THROUGHOUT
- EXCELLENT TRANSPORT LINKS FROM 2 LOCAL MAINLINE STATIONS
- CLOSE TO NURSEY AND PRIMARY SCHOOLS
- CLOSE TO STREATHAM COMMON AND TOOTING COMMON
- SPLIT LEVEL WITH POSSIBILITY OF RECONFIGURATION
- GENEROUS ROOF TERRACE
- EASY ACCESS TO VICTORIA AND LONDON BRIDGE, EAST CROYDON AND SOUTH WEST
- GOOD LOCAL AMENITIES OF STREATHAM HIGH STREET
- LEASEHOLD...... SERVICE CHARGE.........
Offering a wealth of development potential, this spacious three bedroom split level apartment boasts a bright and airy 1st floor with reception room, kitchen, bathroom, 3rd bedroom and access to a generous roof terrace. The second floor offers two spacious double bedrooms and landing.
The property benefits from attractive solid wood floors and a neutral decor throughout and would lend itself well to either a first-time buyer, rental investor or property prospector looking for a small development project.
Eardley Road is perfectly located for Streatham and Streatham Common Mainline Stations, as well as excellent Local amenities of Streatham High Street, Greyhound Rd and Furzedown.
Furthermore there are a multitude of local Nurseries and Primary Schools within moments from the front door.
Viewing is highly recommended.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.