- •4 BEDROOM EDWARDIAN HOUSE IDEAL FOR FAMILIES
- •2 BRIGHT AND SPACIOUS RECEPTION ROOMS FILLED WITH PERIOD CHARM AND ORIGINAL FEATURES
- •POTENTIAL TO EXTEND STPP
- •EXCELLENT LOCAL PARKS AND SPORTING FACILITIES OF HILLSIDE GARDENS, BROCKWELL PARK AND STREATHAM CO
- •STUNNING AND INVITING ENTRANCE HALL WITH ENCAUSTIC TILE FLOOR AND STAINED GLASS
- DIRECT ACCESS TO A WELL LOVED AND WELL MANICURED SOUTHWEST FACING GARDEN
- •IDEALLY LOCATED FOR EASY ACCESS TO STREATHAM HILL AND TULSE HILL STATIONS
- •FABULOUS LOCAL AMENITIES INCLUDING MAJOR SUPERMARKETS, RESTAURANTS AND NIGHTLIFE.
4 Bedroom freehold house for sale on Downton Avenue, SW2. This substantial and elegant Edwardian family home offers excellent lateral living and entertaining space as well as potential to extend further STPP. Immediately on entering the house visitors are greeted by an attractive front porch adorned with stained glass and an intricate encaustic tile floor wonderfully in keeping with the properties heritage. The house boasts a generous front reception room with feature fireplace, exposed wood floors and ceiling mouldings. To the rear of the house the open-plan kitchen/diner with exposed wood floors and plasterwork followed by a utility room, guest WC and direct access to a bright and sunny south-west facing garden laid to lawn. Ideal for families, the first floor offers four bedrooms and a well-appointed family bathroom as well as access to a generous loft currently used for storage.
Downton Avenue is an attractive tree lined residential street that runs between Tulse Hill and Streatham Hill, allowing for an easy commute into Central London as well as Gatwick airport and the South Coast by mainline rail services. Surrounded by a wealth of local and major high street retailers, restaurants, and day to day amenities. Families will welcome the wealth of highly regarded private and state schools as well as the sporting and lifestyle facilities of Hillside Gardens Park, as well as an easy cycle of Brockwell Park and Streatham Commons.
Viewings are highly recommended.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.